Friday, May 10, 2013

Pretty in Purple!

Pin It

Good mornin'!  And happy Friday!  I mentioned a couple of posts back that I have really just been in the mood to color recently… and it's true.  I have found myself in each of my last several projects intentionally looking for stamp sets that would allow me to pull out my Copics -- and today's post is no exception…

This one took me awhile (like, a couple of nights), which at the time was just what I needed -- pure distraction! :)

I have mentioned here before (like on this card) that some of my favorite images to color are actually pieces of art by the fabulously talented Hannah Lynn (I first heard of her from a lady I sat next to in one of my Copics certification classes).  Hannah sells digi stamps (like I used here) and other coloring goodies in her etsy store.

Anyway, she does a lot of things I'm not normally into (like fairies and dragons and things like that), but I can't resist her faces and eyes and hair -- crazy fun to color!!!





I based this card on the sketch over at RetroSketches this week (or, at least, an inverted version of it!).

Hope you like it -- I think she's kinda purty…  I wish I had hair like that -- can you say "straight as a board?!?!"  ;)

Have a fabulous Friday -- I know I plan to!  :)




3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...