Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thank You "Clearly"

Pin It

Seriously, have you seen the color palette over at The Play Date Cafe this week?? Simply gahhh-geous!  :)  How could I not play along??  And I had the perfect set of stamps I was dying to ink up just for the occasion!  :)




Just so we're "clear," (ha!) I have used acetate again on this card to create a window to house my sentiment.  So fun, but I didn't have the right color Staz-On ink, so had to stamp and heat emboss my sentiment on the "inside" of my card...  I like it anyway!  :)  Hope you do, too!  Thanks for stopping by!


But before you go, thought I would share some sage advice my mom passed on to me and my sisters, just for fun!  :)  You know, moms always know best!  


Thanks, Mom!  :)  Haha!



10 comments:

  1. WOW, loving this and love the bling. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Jennifer! Love the rock and roll technique used to stamp Dots and Spots. Love that window.Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny advice from your mom! Made me chuckle. ;)

    Love your dotty card, Jen! Thanks for joining us at The Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! Love the stamps - did you use all PTI?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stamping, Jennifer! Love the embossing on the acetate! I love that you also share the "advice"! I bet my daughter will get a kick out of it, too ;) What a great and fun message! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this card, Jennifer! Those bling details are beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is FANTASTIC! LOVE the stamps you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card, and love your mom's advice! I literally LOLd (Ld OL?)! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...